Okay,there seems to be some problems with my damn computer so no posts recently. T.T That explains the reason I'm freaked out.But anyway,congratulations to the people who have turned one year older.Sorry there's no present. ):If there's any comments for the blog,can you please tell me for improvement?Thanks.Looking forward to Guzheng Performance tomorrow by CCHMS GZ[Chung Cheng High Main]
I'm totally feeling weird now.My feelings are very complicated.The school has allowed me to go to China with the school although I've went before on account that I was a Guzheng Member.But I have to pay the full amount which is like $1278.My edusave has only $70+,if only I have $400 in my edusave.Now,it's only if my parents would agree.At first,I was 75% confident.However,I'm only 55% confident.The more I thought about it,the more I panic.If I cannot go,I would not have the chance again.It's not as if I can't afford the amount,the only problem is my parents.Why are my parents so hard to talk to?If they complain that it isn't worth it,I shall keep bargaining no matter what.Or maybe,I will offer to pay the amount myself.Kai Ying,Charmayne and Heidi have been allowed to go.Now,it leaves me and Mavis.Although Mavis thinks she wouldn't be able to go...Now I'm really depressed......*shouts* T.T
Everyone,please help me by praying that I would be allowed to go.If you hate me,still hope that I would be allowed to go so that I'll be out of your sight...I feel like telling my parents,"PLEASE LET ME GO!IT'S ALREADY MY LAST YEAR IN PRIMARY SCHOOL!IT'S MY LAST CHANCE!I PROMISE TO WELL IN MY EXAMS,PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!"But this wouldn't work on them,if my sister said this,they would agree without hesitation...I might attempt suicide because of depression.My parents will never be satisfied with everything I do.This is a reality I can't change and I have to face it.I seriously need some words of comfort...I will not look forward to anything in case my hopes are let down.
♥Smile Always~[although I'm depressed]
Jasmine '09
2:47 AM